Fully automatic dual-lane trays, tubs, buckets filling / packaging / packing line
The FDS4500 is an automatic dual-lane filling line made with one motorized indexing conveyor having two lanes that dispenses automatically two by two empty tubs, trays or buckets, bring them to the filling position(s), activates the optional double plastic film sealing machine, also named sealer or lidder (see our PL500-Double), bring the containers two by two under the lids (or over-caps) denesting & lids (or over-caps) depositor unit, and then under the closing unit.
This dual-lane packaging line can manage either liquid and semi-liquid products, or dry, viscous or sticky products, and is made for round, square or rectangular open mouth containers, either tamper evident or not.
- High speed
- PLC controlled
- True two by two lids & containers escapement system
- Trustworthy double air removing closing head
- All metal parts in stainless steel => long lasting, fully washable
- Control GMC - HMI: a user-friendly touch-screen machine/operator interface, with status, set up, a maintenance screen, and production statistics
- Control GMC - Safety operation & easy maintenance: this machine automatically stops the filler if no container has arrived or stops itself if the lid denester head is jammed. Easily accessible mechanical parts, simple open design. On-screen error detection and diagnosis. In-house programming & support. NEMA 4X wash down fibreglass control box, with temperature control when use in cold environment
- Control GMC - Flexibility: simple & quick container size changeover, with an adjustable cleats conveyor, a preset lid & container denester head, and full height adjustable components
- 1 or more double denester(s) head(s) for different container formats
- 1 or more double denester(s) head(s) for different lid formats
- 1 or more special double denester(s) head(s) for buckets with handle
- 1 or more double filler(s), or double mixer(s) & filler(s) (see the DV, DM, and DVM series)
- 1 or more transfer pump(s) to feed the filler(s) (see the PV series)
- 1 automatic double plastic-film sealer / lidder / sealing / lidding machine (see PL series)
- 1 "double hat": i.e. a vertical pneumatically actuated PRODUCT CONTAINMENT SYSTEM, at the filling position : to guide dry product in pieces down to the containers and avoid at the same time the product to bounce out of the containers
- 1 "double catcher": i.e. an option to the above "double hat", acting as a product's buffer: it will collect the right quantity of dry product in pieces, before the new empty containers arrive at the filling position, thus cancelling any delay in the product's chute
- 1 additional protection against BRINE, CHLORIDES and ACIDS (recommended for corrosive ambient)
- 1 double container lifting device at the filling position for BOTTOM FILL; for example to compact dry powder while filling, or for ice cream application to avoid air entrapment
- 1 lane concentrator at the exit of the filling line to concentrate the lanes into one lane (see the LC50)
- 1 accumulation turning table at the exit of the filling line (see the T50)
- Range: 4 oz to 15 lbs
- Maximum speed per minute, up to: 100 for 1 lbs tubs, and 80 for 5 lbs buckets
- Electricity: 208-240 VAC, 10 amps, 60 Hz
- Compressed air: up to 4 cfm @ 80 psi
- Gearmotor: AC motor with dedicated gearbox and inverter drive
- Lids pile up height: 40"
- Containers pile up height: 60"
- Footprint, approx (L x W) : 135" x 45", with no option