Fully automatic dual-lane filling / packaging / packing line for tubs and buckets already filled
The FDS1400-Double is a dual-lane lidding & closing automatic packaging line made with one motorized tabletop belt conveyor that brings two by two already filled tubs or buckets under the lid denesting & lid depositor unit, and then under the closing unit.
This lidding & closing double packaging line exists in a first configuration, for liquid and semi-liquid products, where the focus is on keeping the product inside the tubs or buckets.
In a second configuration, for dry, viscous or sticky products, the focus is on the speed.
This lidding & closing dual-lane packaging line is made for round, square or rectangular open mouth containers, either tamper evident or not; it can also accommodate our PL500-Double, i.e. our dual-lane plastic film sealing machine (also named sealer or lidder).
- High speed
- PLC controlled
- Reliable pick and place unit for lids distribution
- True one by one lids escapement system
- Trustworthy air removing closing head
- All metal parts in stainless steel => long lasting, fully washable
- Control GMC - HMI: a user-friendly touch-screen machine/operator interface, with status, set up, a maintenance screen, and production statistics
- Control GMC - Safety operation & easy maintenance: this machine automatically stops itself if the lid denester head is jammed. Easily accessible mechanical parts , simple open design. On-screen error detection and diagnosis. In-house programming & support. NEMA 4X wash down fibreglass control box, with temperature control when use in cold environment
- Control GMC - Flexibility: simple & quick container size changeover with preset lid denester head, and full height adjustable components
- 1 or more denester head(s) for different lid formats
- 1 gating system for when the containers arrive without any space between each other`s
- 1 conveyor's extension to allow full containers accumulation at the entry side of the equipment
- 1 trustworthy double air removing pneumatic closing head (requiring 1 cfm @ 80 psi).
- 1 additional protection against BRINE, CHLORIDES and ACIDS (recommended for corrosive ambient)
- Range: 4 oz to 15 lbs
- Maximum speed per minute, for liquid and semi-liquid products, up to: 80 for 1 lbs tubs, and 60 for 5 lbs buckets
- Maximum speed per minute, for dry products and for viscous products, up to: 100 for 1 lbs tubs, and 80 for 5 lbs buckets
- Electricity: 208-240 VAC, 5 amps, 60 Hz
- Compressed air: up to 2 cfm @ 80 psi
- Gearmotor: AC motor with dedicated gearbox and inverter drive
- Lids pile up height: 40"
- Footprint, approx (L x W) : 100" x 40"