DV 500 > Specification Sheet
Small capacity volumetric piston filler for liquid, semi-viscous & viscous products
The DV500 is a small capacity automatic volumetric piston filler but with the highest accuracy of our series. It is specifically designed for fresh food manufacturer, for products ranging from liquid to viscous. In particular, when the products contain (big) chunks, they are neither cut nor smashed.
This automatic piston filler fills liquid and semi-viscous products like: hot soups, jams and spreads, yogurts with fruits, salsa, hummus & cheese dips, cottage, white cheese.
This piston filler automatically fills viscous products like: protein salads, potato or pasta salads, cream cheese based dips, creamy coleslaw, sour cream based dips, peanut butter, cakes & cookies dough.
It can fill also automatically sticky products like: glues, epoxies, paints, caramels.
This piston filler fills hot products as well as cold products.
- High speed
- High accuracy
- PLC controlled
- Control GMC - HMI: a user-friendly touch-screen machine/operator interface, with status, set up, a maintenance screen, and production statistics
- Control GMC - Safeguard product quality & integrity: seamless design / large diameter dispensing valve / all parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel 316 and other CFIA & USDA approved material / cleaning friendly: easy to dismantle and to wash within 10 minutes
- Control GMC - Easy maintenance: easily accessible mechanical parts, simple open design. On-screen error detection and diagnosis. In-house programming & support. NEMA 4X wash down fibreglass control box, with temperature control when use in cold environment
- Control GMC - Flexibility: simple & quick product changeover, by a height adjustable dispensing valve holder / wide span of filling quantity through an adjustable stopper outside the pneumatic cylinder
- 1 special type dispensing valve: for either semi-viscous or viscous products, either horizontal or vertical, linear or rotary, bottom fill, etc.
- 1 level sensor to control the pump that feeds the hopper, for when this is the case
- 1 PLC & 1 HMI for when the filler is purchased as a stand alone machine
- 1 filling station, for the autonomous version of the filler, composed of: 1 height adjustable dispensing valve holder, 1 stainless steel table attached to the filler, 1 set of adjustable guide to quickly position the empty container at the filling position, and 1 pedal to start and stop the automatic filling sequence
- Range: 1 oz to 1 lbs per cycle, with built-in multi-cycles capability
- Maximum speed per minute, up to: 70 for 1 oz cups, and 30 for 1 lbs tubs
- Filling accuracy: ± half hundredth of a pound
- Dispensing valve diameter: 1"
- Hopper`s capacity: 90 lbs
- Electricity: 115 VAC, 5 amps, 60 Hz
- Compressed air: 3 cfm @ 100 psi
- Footprint, approx (L x W) : 70" x 30"
© 2009 ControlGMC inc.